We want everyone to feel reassured that when we’re able to welcome you back to One happy island, your health and wellness will be our top priority!
We have the Aruba Health & Happiness Code. We have taken every measure to offer a safe environment for employees and our beloved guests. The new ‘Aruba Health & Happiness Code’ certification will help ensure the safety and well-being of our guests. Join us in the fresh air for a safe way!
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
- Our staff adheres to safety measures in accordance with local health officials’ recommendation to ensure your peace of mind.
- Our catamaran are thoroughly Sanitized before and after every Sailing Trip we host.
- Guests are not required to wear masks.
- Focus on sanitization: increased cleaning frequency for high-contact areas.
- Equipping team members with the tools they need to provide increased protection such as increased hygiene, disinfection and sanitation practices.
- Reduced guest capacity on our vessel.
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available and accessible.
- Daily pre-boarding health checks of onboard teams.
- Our snorkel equipment are sanitized before, during, and after the tour.
When you land in sunny Aruba, know that the Aruba Airport Authority has worked closely with the Department of Public Health and followed World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines to implement numerous measures, such as screening, temperature checks, on-site medical professionals, social distance markers and additional shields and safeguards, mandatory PPE training for all staff, and more.
A message from Danguillaume Oduber, Minister of Tourism, Public Health and Sport of Aruba: “We want all visitors to feel reassured in traveling to our One happy island, knowing we worked together as a nation to implement the highest health and safety protocols through every step of their journey.”
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you aboard!