EAGLE TOUR $270,- price per flight – Max Occupancy: 3 Person
Helicopter leaves the helipad at the Renaissance Market Place, and makes the tour to “Eagle Beach” and reaches the Divi Phoenix hotel.
This short tour shows one of the biggest, most famous and beautiful beach of the island.
Approximately 10 Min
BEACH TOUR $390,- price per flight – Max Occupancy: 3 Person
Beach tour: our 20 minutes tour, from the renaissance helipad, eagle beach, Palm Beach, California lighthouse and back, is a beautiful and wonderful view of the low rise and high rise hotels area.
Approximately 20 Min
ISLAND TOUR $735,- price per flight – Max Occupancy: 3 Person
Take off from the Helipad at Renaissance Market Place, fly’s over Eagle Beach, Palm Beach, Malmok Beach, Arashi Beach, arriving at the California light house, and at this point continues to the North-east side of the island where it fly’s over places such as Alto Vista Chapel, Bushiribana Ruins, Boca Mahos, Ayo rock formation, Natural Bridge, Andicuri, Daimari, Natural Pool, Dos playa beach, Sand Dunes, Boca druif, Boca Prince, Arikok National Park, Fontein and Guadirikiri Caves, Gold Mine sites and makes its return over Sabaneta Olympic pool, the Palm Island, pos chikito, our Water plant, Renaissance Island. This tour does not allow us to get to Baby Beach, as it has restrictions on flying over the refinery, the prison and the Dutch marine military operations area.
30 to 35 Min
Main conditions for flights:
1. The flight times are approximate. Flight times may vary in any way because of air traffic and operational requirements.
2. All flights are carried out subject to when correct, serviceability of the aircraft and operational requirements are met, such as weather conditions and, passenger weight, and performance all flights are subject to cancellation at short notice
3. Children must be 3 years of age or older to participate in any of our flying experiences, sightseeing or leisure flights. An adult must accompany all children under 12 years of age.
4. Pilot / instructor as the captain of the aircraft has at his / her discretion the right to refuse to transport any person on board the helicopter that they believe may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or are acting in an inappropriate manner or form. Drinking and flying can be fatal. Alcohol and drugs affect the skills you need to fly safely.
5. Each passenger must sign the contract WAIVER AND RELEASE, containing in detail all Main conditions for flight: